Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berrien Springs Dam report
[Image: beaten.gif][fishin] One of my friends went fishing at the dam and hooked up on 2 steelies but was not able to get them in. But others are getting lucky. I will post more tomorrow and may get to go to either the lake or the berrien Springs dam tomorrow. Wish me luck.
[signature]
good luck and thanks for the report.

I will be looking for white horse any day now
[signature]
hell yea..id like to hear a report on berian springs dam this summer when the summer run scemanion show up also..i fish it every year but live 3 hours away im hopeing you will tell me when they show up ..thank for the report
[signature]
Hey , good report !
Wishing you the best on your hook-ups [fishon].
I'm giving it another shot Saturday , Going to test the moter out and repair a broken trailer light first .
Welcome to the board !
[signature]
Thanks
[signature]
How did you do ?
2 at tippy today , landed one had to give up on the second one .
[signature]
[Image: beaten.gif] I may be down at the Berrien Springs Dam tomorrow. I will CATCH SOME FISH. [sly][Image: yell.gif] Well I will report what happens.
[signature]
they should be there by now..is the watter high there also
[signature]
Seen a few surface in buchanan yesterday, lots of trash in water.FAST current.
[signature]
Yeah higher then I have ever seen it. Didn't get to fish it though cause my two buddies didn't have waders.
[signature]
As we stood there watching for the 15+ minutes 6 were hooked three were brought in. They were beautiful fish too.
[signature]
not anyone fishing buchanan, seeing fish ,going tommorow.
[signature]
Berrien Springs Dam from what I heard was slamming again today over 30+ people there before 7am. Alot of fish hooked.
[signature]
No luck for me yesterday, water to high to wade to get to the good spots and had to fish from shore. Got to meet DNR though.
[signature]
I haven't had any snaggers on the river , there are a few undercover D.N.R.E. officers on the Manistee River , I hope they keep it up and send a message [cool] .
[signature]
seen these guys last fall ripping spoons trying to snag a fish. not enough enforcers to combat the problem.
[signature]
Mike Mcgee?
[signature]
That happens alot at the Paw Paw River dam too
[signature]