Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 is here guys!
Hello!

Hi to all the Arkansas forum members. The Crappie are getting lively here in NE Arkansas. The Pre-Spawn is slow and I think it's going to come late this year unlike last year at this time. Last year at this time the big female bass were already up looking for a place to bed but this year it's not happening.

I've been out scouting the local ponds and a couple of lakes and it appears the BASS HOG saw it's shadow. They just aren't up in the shallows like last year looking for beds yet.

I was to ask all members of our Arkansas State forum to get your friends here this year and discuss where, when , how and any information on your fishing trips and how much fun you are having.

Help me to make this an active forum for Arkansas Anglers where they can enjoy the friendship of other Arkansas anglers, meet new fishing friends, and share stories of their adventures here in Arkansas fishing.

If we can get 50 new members this year I will hold a contest somewhere "central" to all of us with great rewards and we can all get our families together and meet each other for maybe a day or weekend of the outdoors and fun.

Lets do this. For the new members that I might have neglected over the winter. WELCOME!

This is going to be a great year with great fishing in Arkansas come be apart of it with us!
[signature]