Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westwood
Anyone on here frequent Westwood in Henry County? I'm looking for some info.
[signature]
its a great place to fish i go there a lot best to use a boat but good bank fishing you can only use an electric motor
[signature]
do you go to westwood ? nice thing is its not far and easy to get to small lake and not crowded nice blue gill in spring if you go during the week they dont charge to go in gate.
[signature]
The bank fishing is what I'm interested in. I'd like to try for the Crappie I've heard about there from the bank. I don't have a boat, nor do I know anyone with one. So finding a good spot to start on the bank would be nice. Any advice?
[signature]
yeah on nw side by campground good sandy sloping bank not much brush on bank so its easy to get to. are you from nearby, i am from daleville area and go down a lot in spring .
[signature]
No I haven't been there yet. We've been talking about getting down there since it's not far from Muncie. Where are you located at that it's close to you?
[signature]
I usually go out to Prairie Creek. Not much to catch out there from the bank except Carp and Catfish. I have a good spot for Catfish there.
[signature]
never had much luck out there took the big boat out there and about got ran over its crazy on the water dont want to go back
[signature]