Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish Fly Angler!
Hi, great forum you have here. Im from Ireland and its good to join other forums around the globe as it can be very interesting and good to make contacts with like minded Anglers from other countries.

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 1]Sorry Irish Fly Angler but links to other forums is not allowed. Please check the [/size][/#ff0000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 1]FAQ[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 1] section of the site if you have any questions.. or contact one of the mods and we will try our best to answer them for you...[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
your link is probably going to get removed because it redirects to another forum... anywho i visited it, kinda cool. i fished the Cork Blackwater about a year or so ago alot of fun!
[signature]
Hi kochanut, thanks for your comment on our Forum. We mean no harm and dont want to create waves by mentioning it. We just thought it would be cool to have some people from outside the Island to share in it with their Angling experiences and to enjoy what goes on in the Emerald Isle.[Smile]
[signature]
hiya Irish Fly Angler ...welcome to our forum.. I agree with you completely that it is always a good idea to chat with anglers in different countries to see what they do on their local waters but, I did have to remove the link out of your post....

I would suggest that if anyone wants to go the site they might want to pm you for details.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I forgot to ask but what part of Ireland are you from.. one of these days I am going to make a trip over there not only to visit where my family came from but to also get on the water and see if I can catch a fish or two.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to this forum !

Peter
[signature]
Im from Co. Down where the Mourne Mountains sweep down to the sea. If anyone wants Link to site please PM me, I will be glad to help.[Smile]
[signature]
so do you fly fish both fresh and salt species??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hi Johnboy and welcome to the BFT forum.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Yes Macfly we Fly Fish in the Saltwater aswell, for Seatrout, Bass and Pollack. All really great sport on the Fly.
[signature]
awesome... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
How's it goin' Johnboy1?
Welcome to BFT.
Greetings from a Dublin based colleague! [Smile]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]Sorry Norm but links to one's own websites and or included in one's signature is not permitted unless you are a Moderator or buy the rights to advertise. See FAQs and [/size][/#ff0000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/advertise.htm"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]Advertising[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2] link at the bottom of this page.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
Cheers, Happy St. Pattys day Norm. Thats a good site on your link on the float tubing. Theres a few fellas on the Irish forum into it in a big way. Why dont you come and join us... pm me for the site address....
[signature]
[quote Johnboy1]Cheers, Happy St. Pattys day Norm. Thats a good site on your link on the float tubing. Theres a few fellas on the Irish forum into it in a big way. Why dont you come and join us... pm me for the site address....[/quote]
Thx for the offer but I'll pass on it.
There's a limit on how many forums you can be and still go out fishing, and I'm already at my limit. [Wink]
[signature]
Éirinn go Brách, sláinte,and Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!!!!!!

[signature]
[quote kochanut]Éirinn go Brách, sláinte,and Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!!!!!!
[/quote]
Go raibh maith agat, Kochanut.
[signature]
Eirinn go Brach, slainte!
[signature]
Heay Johny...site back up yet?
[signature]
PM me for the new link
[signature]
Holy crap..where are all the posts? Did you just start over?
Can't log in.
[signature]