Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT DO...
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE HARDEST FISH TO CATCH?
[signature]
at le3ast for me its walleye without a dought..maybee its just me
[signature]
[fishin] When it comes to me its Walleye and steelhead
[signature]
steelhead are easy if you know were to go and when..
[signature]
None of them are really hard to catch but can be quite frustrating at times.
[signature]
Yeah but my friend and I evedently haven't been there at the right times.[Image: confused.gif] I am going tomorrow though
[signature]
That is very true.
[signature]
[Image: surprised.gif]I never thought about brook trout and crappie being hard to catch hmmmm
[signature]
If you use fishing as an excuse to get away from the wife, then I'll bet your wife is really super happy to get rid of your butt.

I've seen few wive's out on the water but I tell you what, she's a total different woman out on the water. Once she gets a line in the water she's out for a fight.

So get real look for a better excuse to get away from her.

As for particular fish anything that presents a good challenge is my interest. I've watch professional fisherman, heck their in it for the money (of course that's their job ). Think on the screen they catch fish, I'd really like to be the diver who's putting the fish on their hook. Micro electronics is my interest ever seen a micro camera on a prfessional fisherman's line, why ? It's because most likely a diver is down there hooking fish on their hooks. If you think when we fish now and then we get lucky, well think of it professionals have all this fancy gear, high performance boats but it all boils down to skill and knowledge of an area and being out there to relax/ enjoy a cold one, good conversation with friends and BS.
[signature]
That is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Thanks.

I am sure they edit alot of down time out of the fishing shows, because its a fishing show....they show them catching fish. I have had days where its on and start catching fish with nearly every cast...gotta love it. If you do the research and scout the right spots, and have the right bait, and have some clue of what your doing out there, you to can catch fish.
[signature]