Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report for West Lake Toho/Kissimmee chain of lakes
Welcome fellow anglers........................ <br><br>Bass fishing continues to be very good! On Lake Toho, find the matted out Hydrilla and then get yourself ready and try this technique: <br>* Throw a soft jerk bait or floating worm with no weight on it and cast it on to the Hydrilla. <br>* Work your lure over the Hydrilla. <br>* When the lure approaches a hole, let it fall into the hole. <br>* Give the line a few twitches. <br>* If you don't get a hit, work your lure back on the of the Hydrilla and repeat at the next hole. <br>* Be ready for a hit at all times, because the bigger fish will explode through the Hydrilla going for your lure. <br>A good color to try is Pink Bubblegum. Recently a client of mine pulled an 8.4 pounder (the thrill of his lifetime) using this technique. <br><br>On Lake Cypress the open water Hydrilla is holding a lot of Bass. Work the edges of the Hydrilla. Rattletrap Texas or Carolina Rigged worms, soft jerkbaits or Buzz Baits are working the best. <br><br>On Lake Kissimmee, the 7 Palms area, Lemon Point and Rabbit Island are holding a lot of Bass. Topwater first thing in the morning and switching to Texas Rigged worms or Flipping when the sun comes up. Most of the fish my clients and I are catching are coming out of 4 to 5' water. <br><br>Until next week, KEEP YOUR KNOTS TIGHT, CAUSE THE BIG ONE'S GONNA BITE! and great fishing to you all. <br><br>Capt Bob Bloom <br>Http://www.cyberangler.com/guides/lunkerbass <br>Email: BBloom1065@aol.com <br>Toll free#: 1-888-847-6424 <br>Phone: (407) 931-3118 <br>Fax: (407) 931-2246 <br><br>