Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shell Beach, La. Redfish
[fishin]3/11/10 Biloxi Marsh....Had Billy aboard from Ga. who is on spring break and wanted to cath a fish he had never caught, Mr. Redfish. My son Capt. Tim Jr joined us and we headed for the Biloxi Marsh with gold spoons tied on and ready for action. We worked some lagoons and duck ponds and starting hooking up on the reds Billy wanted. He couldn't believe the pulling power after he set the hook as he had his hands full with the light tackle. Most of the reds were in the 3 to 5 lb range with one Billy hooked up and landed which went 9.14 on the scale. Billy decided to release the red to fight again another day as we had plenty for the grille. It was a great day until the wind quit and the GNATS came out to play. We caught about 20 reds and a flounder and threw back the smaller ones and the biggest one and kept 14 for the freezer before heading back to the "Beach". Billy will be back in May with a crew looking for specks. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

SPRING IS FAST APPROACHING IT'S TIME TO GET ON THE BOOKS, GIVE US A CALL AND MAKE SOME MEMORIES

CAPT. TIM URSIN SR aka "Capt. Hook"

504 512 2602
[signature]
You should give 1 needy child(me) a free fishing trip. =))
[signature]
if you make it to michigan, look me up, I will hook you up, as bait that is... lol

just kiddin, you getting out any were? I still have not heard anything positive "fishing wise" from down that way in some time.
[signature]