Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tippy Dam Report
The water level is at near normal levels with the occasional spring run-off release from the dam , water level rises just a few inches at that time .
The water is heavily stained , looks like a coffee with cream in it .
The wind and cooler temperature isn't making easy to keep warm , dress for it .
Fishing is good for the persistent fisherman up until daylight when it drops of to next to nothing to be caught .
Most fish are in the 3 to 7 lb. range , boaters are having better luck further down river with fish in the 11 to 14 lb. range .
D.N.R.E. plain clothes Officers are out in full force , let us hope they keep the effort up to detour all snaging activity .
[signature]
how many guys there durring the day...i went by my spots thursday afternoon and counted well over 100 guys in a 1 mile streatch im thinking as the steelhead seoson progresses thell be less and less i hope....or just fish at nite good luck
[signature]
The Brethren side was jammed packed with anglers while the welston side had very few , I guess there are a lot of out of shape fishermen not wanting to risk a heart attack going up and down those stairs . Most of the fisherman were below the coffer .
[signature]
the welston side is better with more gravel and better runs always been worth the trip up the stairs..just dont keep tp many [Smile]
[signature]