Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take Me Fishing Center Returns to Northeast Sportshow
ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA - Take Me Fishingâ„¢ announces its Take Me Fishing Center, an exhibit designed to educate visitors on boating, fishing and conservation, will be featured at theNorthwest Sportshow in Minneapolis. The Show takes place March 24 - 28 at the Minneapolis Convention Center, and will provide attendees with great new resources for where to fish and boat and give them a chance to win a Disney World fishing trip.

"The Take Me Fishing campaign is focused on introducing a new generation of boaters and anglers to the sport and show attendees will learn about all the great information available on TakeMeFishing.org to help them get started," said RBFF President & CEO Frank Peterson. "Visitors to the Take Me Fishing Center will also be encouraged to sign up for our Anglers' Legacy program, a community of fishing's greatest AmbasSadors, to help support critical fish and wildlife management efforts through the Sport Fish Restoration Program."

The Take Me Fishing Center will feature:

* Computer kiosks with links to 'where to fish and boat' information in all 50 states, kids games and more

* Fishing expertise from St. Cloud State University anglers<br />
* Chance to win a Disney World fishing trip when you take the Anglers' Legacy Pledge and promise to introduce a newcomer to the sport

More information about the Take Me Fishing Centers, including photo galleries from past events, is available on TakeMeFishing.org. If you'd like to set up a one-on-one meeting or interview in Minneapolis, e-mail RBFF Communications Director Heather Sieber at hsieber@rbff.org or call her at (703) 778-5160.

About RBFF<br />
RBFF is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase participation in recreational angling and boating, thereby protecting and restoring the nation's aquatic natural resources. RBFF helps people discover, share and protect the legacy of boating and fishing through national outreach programs including the Take Me Fishingâ„¢ campaign and Anglers' Legacyâ„¢.