Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Los Pelicanos!!
So I came across this amazing property when I was web searching last week, and figured I shouldn't just keep it all to myself! [Wink]

Its so convenient! Just off of the Costanera Highway and north of Quepos (my favorite area). I read that Los Pelicanos is the first and only titled waterfront community in Costa Rica. You've got access there to Manuel Antonio National Park and the Damas Island mangroves. If you're a homeowner there, it's only a15 minute boat ride from your backyard dock (Thats right, YOUR BACKYARD) to some of the BEST sport fishing spots on the Pacific Coast!! This whole property is brand new and in my opinion, a great investment. I love that I can get a place there and not pull my hair out over the price.[Smile]
It's an ocean side community, so it's got some some nice amenities, such as pool, tennis court, poolside bar, gym and game room.

Now, if you know anything about fishing in Costa Rica...you know that it's a place for record catches. The billfish are great, but my personal favorites are sailfish and the yellow fin tuna, which I've had luck with down there! Not too bad, eh?

I'm very big on fishing in Costa Rica. I've been looking for the perfect vacation home for quite some time now, and I finally found it!
I'm just so excited [Wink]

The website where I found this was

If any of this interests you, by all means check it out!
Let me know what you think. You can even shoot me an email at [url "mailtoConfusedarahsgonefishing@hotmail.com"]sarahsgonefishing@hotmail.com[/url]

Yours truly, Sarah Miller
[signature]