Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTAH LAKE CAT FISH TOURNEMENT
Details

Entry Fee $10

Date
May 15th - June 19th

You are judged on the LENGTH of the fish and NOT the weight.

Rules
[ul][li]All fish must be caught alive using legal angling methods.[/li][li]Anglers must abide by all state/provincial rules and regulations.[/li][li]Absolutely no fish caught in fish hatchery waters, fish culture stations, "Fish & Pay" Lakes, private ponds or fishing preserves may be submitted. Furthermore, no fish captured using unconventional methods is eligible.[/li][li] Fish showing signs of improper handling will be disqualified.[/li][/ul]

PHOTOS
[ul][li]Your catch (the live fish) must be alive when measured and photographed.[/li][li]Using your digital camera, you are required to take one photograph showing the "Fish with Ruler" and another photograph showing "Fish with Angler holding a coke can" So we can verify if the picture is recent!
[/li][li]Both photographs must come from the same camera.[/li][/ul]If you would like to enter the tournament email me at R_Rizzle@hotmail.com with your full name and address + phone number.

I will send you a registration form. with more details..
[signature]
What's the prize?[Smile]
[signature]
This tournament is over a month long?
[signature]
Prizes will be determined on how many participants there are.. the more participants the better the prizes : ) most likely cash prizes!! 1st 2nd and 3rd
[signature]
yes the tournament is just over a month long. giving everyone the best chance to catch a big CAT..
[signature]
Me and my wife are IN. will send email ASAP. here is one of my top 3 from last year.
[signature]
That's a nice fish.. i caught a couple last year around that size but nothing over 12lbs
[signature]
I've been waiting for this sort of contest to take place at the lake where I consider it my old and current stomping grounds to be this is great news. I've have already been out trying to locate those cats had some success last Sunday let the games begin

Here are some from last april
[signature]
well tell everyone you can about it and give them my info..
The more people the better and the better the prizes will be!!! : )

Nice Fish Ill try to post some fish i caught last year..

If you have any friends that would like to enter that would be awesome..
[signature]
Great idea! Email sent and I will round up a few family members to sign up. Should be fun.
[signature]
[quote danielc]I've been waiting for this sort of contest to take place at the lake where I consider it my old and current stomping grounds to be this is great news. I've have already been out trying to locate those cats had some success last Sunday let the games begin

Here are some from last april[/quote]

thats nice Kat u got there....C'MON warm weather.....
Sooooooooo depressing..all these days off and it has to snow......
[signature]
ok i want in. i got a cat last yr right around 8 or 9 ilbs. so are we trying to catch the most or the biggest?what are the boundary where we can fish? just UL or all rivers flowing in and out too?
[signature]
Don't forget to read though this.[Wink]
[url "http://wildlife.utah.gov/rules/R657-58.php"]http://wildlife.utah.gov/rules/R657-58.php[/url]
[signature]
all rivers flowing in and out are allowed.... and yes all of Utah lake... the top 3 people with the longest fish will win prizes. so you will submit your longest fish..

Email me if you would like in the tournament R_Rizzle@hotmail.com
[signature]
This sounds like a really fun tournament! I'll definitely be sending you an email.
[signature]
OKAY : ) The MORE people the the more fun it will be!!!

hope to hear from you...
[signature]
you may as well just send me the prize because its on....[fishin]
[signature]
sorry bro this is a big fish tournament.. i don't think you will win with a mud cat!
[signature]
i just talked to my buddy and he said hes game so theres two more people. oh yeah let the games begin!!!!
[signature]
alright! send me your info so i can email you the entry form and we can get this show Rollin. R_Rizzle@hotmail.com
[signature]