Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
follow that fish truck !!!
I was at a local designated trout stream today, and as all of us here know, no fishing allowed !!!
I went out this morning to get a count on the fish planted in the river, I got there about 11 am. I should have been there way before, but could not crawl out of my sleepin bag. any ways I wasnt there but about 20 minutes when a couple young guys, "at least 18 showed up to go fishing, and the first thing I asked them was if they were there to give away free fishing rods and tackle today cuz I sure could use some free stuff?

well they gave me the are you off your rocker look... lol
after they said no, I told them no fishing allowed peroid in this area. I further commented, "if you do it your going to loose all your gear"

then I got the discusted look from them and they walked away. but only for a cople hours and they were back again. They sat on the bench for about 20 min, then aproached the dam again and proceeded to cast out to the freshly released trout.

well the 5 of us there sitting at the picknic tables started yealling at them and told them bluntly to stop or we were going to turn them in. NO FISHING ALLOWED HERE TO DAY PERIOD, READ THE SIGN !!!

this time reluctantly they walked away again but headed down the river out of sight.

WE were hanging around all day waiting for another delivery of trout comming in so we could get some photos and footage.

we sat there most of the day, and finaly the guys I was with got tired of waiting, so we started to leave, It was about the time we started pulling out when I spotted the fish trucks comming down the road. I screamed out "FOLLOW THAT FISH TRUCK!!!"

we followed it as far as we were allowed to drive, then walked back the rest of the way in.

There was already about 600 fish in the river, and today they had 3 fish trucks bringing another thousand browns and rainbows. "EVERY ONE OF THEM ABOUT 3-4 POUNDS" nothing under 2lbs

It was about the time they were unloading the third truck when our poachers, remember the poachers I mentioned earlier? they showed up and started fishing right there in front of us while the fish were being unloaded, and here is the killer part, the CO was standing right there as well, needless to say they started saying the didnt know, and that was when a number of poeple stepped forward and said they had told them to leave the area because now fishing is allowed here today.

I had seen some pretty dence people in my life time, but thiese two sure took the trout, and what I mean was the no one said a word when the two come up and started fishing, and it wasnt untill they caught the trout and was photographed and vidioed that the C.O. went up to them and said, thanks for the gear sons, in return I have a ticket to the ball for ya...

apearently we were not the only ones who warned them today about fishing there today. at least 6 others had as well and one of them called the C.O.

When the CO asked me why I did not turn them in right away, I told him, I was trying to give them the oppertunity to do the right thing. He said thankyou, I realy apreciate that. it is when the guy is warned and walks away and comes back that we know we are doing the right thing.

so they lost their gear, and the fine is about 250.oo smackers this year for fishing in a closed designated trout stream.

all in all other than that, it was a beutifull day, the sun was shining, the snakes were out on the lawn mateting. and yes there was even a couple piles of snow in the woods dispite the 70 degree tempretures. all kinds of park and ecologist were in the woods watching todays events.

the attachment below is a fiar sample of the entire shipment
[center][font "Century Gothic"][#800000][Image: angry.gif]Guys like that will never learn. They'll probably won't pay the fine and will be back to catch some more fish.[/#800000][/font] [Image: angry.gif]
[signature]
Some idiots never learn , Had the same thing haqppen at the footesite coffer laqst year .

Good job to your pal that called .
[signature]
they will have to go out and buy new fishing gear first. [Image: bobwink.gif]

and pray they dont get pulled over driving, cuz thier drivers license will get suspended for non payment. then a bench warrent will be made out for thier arrest.
[signature]