Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hows the fishing in s. dakota ?
hey anyone out your way fish at all ?

i hope them darned peta people aint living out that way taking over the state ! LOL !
[signature]
Yeah Alan, how's the fishin' out your way?

Why does nobody ever get in this state's forum? I should act like I live in SD. Hehe.
[signature]
on and off thunderstorms ! i plan on hitting oscoda sunday , try for some walleyes or whitefish , my luck it'll be more bass & gills !

i cought another 3"gill on a 5" daredevil spoon , i just can't win !lol!
[signature]
LONEHUNTER;The problem over in S DAk is fishing is so good, no one there wants anybody to know how good fishing is.MAYBE end of this month I can go there when I; have a week off.It would be great to go back to a state with a 100000 fish to a angler not 100000 anglers to a fish.[Smile]
[signature]
They here PETA people are going there they all get togather with there guns an dogs an chase them out. ps hope they dont send more then 100peta members or s dakotans will be out numbered. ha ha ha[Smile]
[signature]
so i guess that since every fisherman keeps his best spot top secret and theres tenthousand fish for every fisherman , that state is gonna keep hush-hush on all its fishing since every spot is a honey hole ! lol ! [Wink]

make sure to post a few pic's of thoes fish , somy of us might be sceptics , and not think there's any fish there , but not me , i belllllive youuuuuuu ! [Tongue] lol !

hey if you guys tar and feather a peta person that will do just as well as any fish pic !
[signature]
LOL;Tar an feathering would be a better pic.[cool]
[signature]
YEA , THEY COULD WEAR IT AT THERE NEXT PROTEST RALLY , HOPEFULLY AT A CHICKEN PLUCKING FACTORY , YEEEOUCHHHH ! THAT'S GOTTA HURT !
[signature]