Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good bye to another Icon (Bob Hope)
Bob Hope passes on monday july 28th

truly an americona Icon.

though he has not done any recent work his past work will go on for generations to come.

I my self only saw the second half of his corear, he has and will be missed much

Bob is only one of a growing list of Icons that has passed in the last few weeks.
[signature]
[Sad] He will be missed, what a wonderfull man !!!!
[signature]
you hear about bary white?

cancer got him a couple weeks ago.
[signature]
hey dave, that ones not clickin with my head this mornin?? singer?? can,t member?? yes i loved him too. i member him with red skeleton when i was a kid once when he was on his show. was just a laughin.like crazy. that was comedy. i member that like it was yesterday and crs when it comes to now a days haha. i loved my john wayne. he was my idol. and would of loved to live like he did too!! cowboys and indians horses! the old west when ya could take care of business. haha but ma loved bob hope.too. he did so much for the troops to keep morals up. and member watchin shows of famous singers goin with him onthe shows dolly parton went i member. i believe lorretta lyn too. old days old ways. ya can,t replace these. their what made our country great also. never forgit.
[signature]