• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody work anymore ?
I see 44 members logged in right now and a 136 "guests"
hahaha!

Think anyone is ready to go fishing?
[signature]
Define the term work.
[signature]
Work is a four letter word so I just don't do that any more + it got in the way of my fishing...
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000080][size 3]I have a "work at home" job. While I probably should keep a regular/steady schedule, I do it around other stuff... house chores, volunteering, fishing, family events, etc.

[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
Two maybe three years at the most before I retire. I won't be logged on all the time though. I plan to be fishing.
[signature]
I thought profanity was not allowed on this site, especially the Utah part.

When the weather stinks, people are logged on. When its nice, they're all probably fishing, or wishing they were fishing.

Besides, work is for people who can't fish.
[signature]
I would think you would see more people logged on during work hours, cause off hours are spent doing really important stuff...Like fishing.
Got to love the new phones....LOL
[signature]
I'm taking a lunch break from looking for work... I don't really want to but the unemployment insurance won't last forever and there are still 10 years left to pay on the house. If it weren't 33 degrees outside I'd be finishing the upgrades to my boat that I've been able to accomplish while unemployed. Don't you know I'll find a job just about the time the weather warms and the boat is ready...
[signature]
But with gas prices looking like that usually "$3. plus for the summer months because we are upgrading the plant or whatever other excuse they think us dumb people are buying into" might need to look for a second job as well...LOL
[signature]
Sure I work, 4 days on, 4 days off!!
[signature]
i'd work if i could find a job.
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000080][size 3]I don't know if I'm supposed to "advertise" on BFT, so this might get deleted... BUT!

[url "http://www.odesk.com"]www.odesk.com[/url]
Odesk itself is legitimate, but there are people on there who try to scam you... just use common sense to weed out those offers of work.
All sorts of stuff to do on there. I write articles and do graphic design. So far, nobody wants any webpages with just basic HTML, so I haven't gotten a job with that (they all want that fancy Joomla junk!)
When you first start out, you might not make much (I make anywhere from $40 - $150 a project), but it's better than nothing at all!
Gotta send a W-9 for them to activate your payment account.

Also, [url "http://www.textbroker.com"]www.textbroker.com[/url] - This is only writing articles, and I get $3 or $4 per article...so if I really buckled down and worked hard (which I have yet to do) with 3 articles a day, I could make up to $300 a month. Again, not a great income, but it pays an extra bill or two.
You need to send in a W-9, once you've made $300, or they won't keep paying you after that.

Both places send you 1099, so you have to do your own taxes. They're not like a regular employer who takes it out automatically.
[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
thanks vivid i'll have to check it out.
[signature]
Well I am reading this at 1130 at night and not nearly as often as I like so I must be working to much these days. As the last time I wet a line was through the ice at Deercreek. YIKES !!!!
[signature]
In this economy I am quite surprised there was not more logged on.
[signature]