Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need my impeller's replaced
I need a boat mechanic to replace the impellers in my Yamaha outboard motors.
[signature]
These guys worked on my boat last summer and I thought they did decent work. [url "http://www.ksl.com/index.php?ad=9792344&nid=218&cat=153"]http://www.ksl.com/...;nid=218&cat=153[/url]. Or just buy the manual and replace them yourself. It's not tough.

Or bring it over and I'll change them for you for half the cost of Best Boat Service.
[signature]
There was some guy on here who advertised his services last winter--that might be the guy. I sent him probably a dozen emails and never got a single reply. So I'd probably take you up on your offer, except that I live in north Utah county.
[signature]
Hey Dennis, are you having problems finding a mechanic who works on Yamaha's or just hoping to find someone who will do it for less $s than the local shops charge?
[signature]
Hey Kent, I'd rather give my money to someone on the forum than to a big shop.
[signature]
I will second the props for Best Boat Service. They did a LOT of work on my boat last year, and did more than you could imagine to make it right.

However, when you are talking impellars.....pay someone to do it once, then watch them closely. In most cases you will decide you don't need to pay anyone to do it the next time.
[signature]
I have a mobile boat repair business and would be happy to help. I charge actual time, not inflated flat rates. I work on all makes and models and I'll do what I can to show you how to do work on your own if you feel inclined to do so.
[signature]
I had to call in sick so I could go to Lake Powell!
What areas do you cover, will you travel to South Davis County?
[signature]
Yes, I do.
[signature]
Expect a call from me this fall to replace my impeller (with me observing so that I can do it myself in the future).
[signature]
Be happy to...
[signature]
Do you travel to north Utah county? What's your email address?
[signature]
I live in American Fork. dlandon@afconnect.com
[signature]
We're pretty close, I sent you an email.
[signature]