Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduate Student - need your help in a survey
[font "Calibri"]19APRIL2010[/font]
[font "Calibri"]Hello Colorado Anglers![/font]
[font "Calibri"]I am a graduate student of a UNK distance education course entitled 'Freshwater Management'. I am from the Denver area and for an assignment we are to conduct a survey amidst anglers on a subject matter of our choosing. I have built a 6 question, on-line survey that takes a quick look at how familiar anglers are with some rising issues in Freshwater Management for the state of Colorado. These issues could quickly affect the quality of the fish and the water that anglers have come to know and love to be a part of Colorado fishing, and if the issues become of too great a problem, our open waters may become even more restricted and regulated than they currently are. [/font]
[font "Calibri"]The survey is designed to see what problems the common angler is aware of. The answers are anonymous, and the IP addresses are not stored. The survey is taken at a third-party website called Survey Monkey. If this is something that you, your store or your clientele would be interested in, please let me know. I am trying to contact a wide of base of Colorado anglers as possible, and in this day and age the internet is the best way to do it. The survey can be found at the following link: [/font][url "http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C5283KZ"][font "Calibri"][#0000ff]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C5283KZ[/#0000ff][/font][/url][font "Calibri"] . It takes about four minutes to complete. [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Any entity, store, or group willing to participate and who is interested in the results is also welcome to a copy of the results of the survey. You can reply to this posting and it will email me.[/font][font "Calibri"] If you would like a copy of the results of the survey to possibly see where your own entity/store/organization's education goals might focus, or if you would like a copy of the report once finalized, feel free to post as well. The survey will close on 24April2010 at midnight and the report will be finalized a few days after that. It is a short time period but it seems graduate programs are based on pressure! There is no pressure however to participate in this survey, so if this is something you are not interested in, please just let me know or disregard.[/font]
[font "Calibri"]Best regards![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]N.M.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]University of Nebraska at Kearney[/font]
Biology Graduate Student
[signature]
NM-

The link to your survey doesn't work. It just takes me to the Survey Monkey home page.

Don
[signature]