Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Junction
Well I am in Grand Juntion every monday and tuesday. I am thinking of starting to bring my fishing gear with me now starting next week. Anyone in the area want to hook up for a couple of hours to do a little catching? Let me know!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!![Smile]
[signature]
I'd be happy to hook up with you, but I'm on the other side of the divide. I like to fish over ......

....oooh, something shiny......
[signature]
[quote DonInDenver]I'd be happy to hook up with you, but I'm on the other side of the divide. I like to fish over ......

....oooh, something shiny......[/quote]

Thats a good one![:p] Too bad you're not on the western slope.
[signature]
with summer approaching and free time becoming more available i will have some time this year to fish Morrow Point, Crystal Res, and Blue Mesa.... perhaps after my Lake Powell and Green River trip we could hammer out a camping weekend?
[signature]
Anything is possible. Right now I am in Grand Junction only on Monday and tuesday each week due to work. I have a 28 hr layover there.
[signature]
Well I am going to have my gear with me tomorrow (mon) and I am planning on hauling my coworker out with me to Highline Res monday afternoon for a few hours. Train should be in GJT about 10:30 and I will be at hotel around 11:30 if all goes well. That should put me on water around 1 pm after I stop and get a license. Anyone who wants to join us let me know. Thanks!
[signature]
You go to the Colorado River, eh? I heard there are cats down there.
[signature]
Yeah, I caught a real good size bullhead about two weeks ago. For some reason wanted a red and white spoon.
[signature]
I happen to like bullheads, out of clean water they taste better than channel cats, thanks.
[signature]
Where I was fishing the water was pretty clear. With the polarized glasses you could see the bottom quite a ways out.
[signature]