Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Catfish Writeup
[cool][#0000ff]Be sure to check on eBay. There is a dealer in Colorado who often has some super pricing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you get one you can bring it over to the tubeatorium for some pimpin'.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks Pat, this goes into my "collected works of TD".
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks. Glad you like it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Collectible? Someday it might be worth twice what you paid for it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[indent]I just wanted to say thanks Pat. The information you provide so freely is greatly appreciated. I don't know if its collectible, but it sure is valuable.
[/indent]
[signature]
You already know how greatful Ivan and I are for all you do for us, but I'll say it again.....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO. You are a great role-model and example for Ivan. He looks up to you and so do I.

Thanks,

Shawn
[signature]
thanks Pat. Whenever I read your posts/writeups I continue to feel like the young grasshopper, watching and learning. Keep up the great work.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks guys.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sniff...sniff.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[quote rincon_madness]thanks Pat. Whenever I read your posts/writeups I continue to feel like the young grasshopper, watching and learning. Keep up the great work.[/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Thanks.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]PS...catfish like grasshoppers.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I, for one, am grateful. In fact, I know how well you write, but if you need any help organizing the book as it goes along, or editing, I have a secret weapon at my disposal and would be glad to help. In the mean time, I will glean all I can from this piece.
[signature]
Pat, you inspire not only the old seasoned catfisher people but also the younger generation. My hats off to you and all your shared information that helps everyone enjoy being fisherpeople.
I personally fished for cats in a few states, even ran trotlines in Texas for .25 cents a pound sold to the boat station livewells to pay for my whisker habit.
Utah lake puzzeled me for a few years, meaning fishing for Mr. Whiskers was different and harder to figure out on our lake. So I recently purchased a tube used some of your advise and I 'm back in the drivers seat. Ahh! those kitties taste so good...I admit all the trout i've cooked were getting old, there was somthing missing. Nothing like the old whisker fish on the plate.
I don't want to be long winded on this , first time writing here.
But, one day when you need a buddy to fish with...it would be an honor to float in a floatilla with you.
Keep writing you are an inspiration to us all.

Thanks Bob
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Welcome aboard Bob. Appreciate the kindly comments. I have fished quite a few kitty holes in the great (big) state of Texas too. And they are mostly different too. Just gotta put in the time to get to know them.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Glad you are a tuber and glad you are finding some old friends in Utah. It only gets better.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am sure we will have a few gorilla floatillas again this year. Always fun and we usually do a fish fry and pot luck. Good way to get to know other cataholics. Got a great 12 cast program.[/#0000ff]
[signature]