Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish Chronicles
[cool][#0000ff]Apologies to the fly flingers and troutaholics. I have attached a copy of the PDF file on catfish that I just put together for the Utah board. I know we have some cat fans on this board and a lot of what I put into that writeup includes references to float tubing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you don't like it...don't read it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thank you TD for including it here. I am a fly-flinger and a "FISHaholic".

If I can find them in some of my local and not so local waters, I am going to do some cats this year!

I haven't met many fish on the end of my line that I didn't like. And many I have met gastronomically as well!!
[signature]
I don't know any Fly Fishers that are exclusive Trout. I have caught Cat...granted I was targeting Carp, but it was fun[Wink]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]I don't know any Fly Fishers that are exclusive Trout. I have caught Cat...granted I was targeting Carp, but it was fun[Wink][/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Hey, I already know about you, girl. You ain't no fishin' snob...equal opportunity and all that.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If we can ever get you on Willard you can bend that fairy wand on lotsa kitties, wipers...and carp. They all eat the kinda stuff you serve up.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks TD! I am always willing to read about how the master does it. Ron
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][quote flygoddess]I don't know any Fly Fishers that are exclusive Trout. I have caught Cat...granted I was targeting Carp, but it was fun[Wink][/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Hey, I already know about you, girl. You ain't no fishin' snob...equal opportunity and all that.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If we can ever get you on Willard you can bend that fairy wand on lotsa kitties, wipers...and carp. They all eat the kinda stuff you serve up.[/#0000ff][/quote]

Bring it on! I just got to do the new mods to the Escape. This one could be a challenge. With that inflatable floor, there are no holes in the back, and the oars will limit the front.
[signature]
[quote idahoron]Thanks TD! I am always willing to read about how the master does it. Ron[/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Knowing that we share a mutual malady...cataffliction...I assumed you might enjoy reading a bit more about how things work on Utah Lake. Of course all waters are a bit different but there are some common traits among whiskerfish almost anywhere they hang out. I am sure you recognize a few things from my diatribe that you have learned or observed yourself...on the waters you fish.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I am just a humble grasshopper. I have already seen that some things are different but some are the same. Ron
[signature]