Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Chrome and posting pic's
I use Google Chrome and I noticed that when I make a post and if I want to add a picture that the little window adding picture you click on to attach a photo does not appear.
Any ideas?
If I use other browsers I'm good, but I almost always use Chrome.
Just curious, if anyone has noticed this.
[signature]
I was going to reply to you when you first posted this but I had no answer for you and I was hoping one of the other guys could help but I see that hasn't happened either[unimpressed].
Anyway, I had the same thing happen when I was using an older version of windows. I switched over to Firefox and that solved that problem when posting inline pictures. When I finally switched over to a newer version of Windows, the problem was gone.
[signature]
On my home computer my wife uses windows and she deletes her cookies each night. I was tired of typing in my passwords everyday for all the sites I visit, so I down loaded Google Chrome and started using it on the same computer. I generally clean my cookies/ect every 2 weeks.
I've been using it for year or so and I like it. I don't know how many times I wrote up a post and tried to add a picture and couldn't find that darn "Insert Image Window Icon".

It's not that big of a deal, just thought maybe I was missing something.
[signature]
I guess you are not having the problem when you attach pictures? Just when they are in-line, is that correct?
[signature]
i use the same thing and hav no issues... you can reset the browser to default in the tools, that might fix it
[signature]
Maybe thats it, right now it's not the default.
[signature]