Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who's a float tuber or kick boater out there?
So do we have any float tubers out there? Or how about float tube clubs that put on bass tournaments? If so please step up and lets here where your from or some information about your club. Or what kind of float tube or kick boat do you use.
Rich
[signature]
You mite want to go to the float tube forum . I think you will find a few tubbers and tooners there. Nice bass .
[signature]
great photo, and nice lookin howg. thanks for the share...
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Not sure where you put up your post originally but one of the moderators moved you to the float tubing board. Hopefully we can help you. We speak the language here. Welcome aboard.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I see by your profile you are from Santa Rosa. We have quite a few tubers and tooners from California on our site but don't recall any from that far north. I used to live in Sacramento and fished Clear Lake and some of the other small waters (like Kelseyville Reservoir) in the area. Lots of places to float and fish up there.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you are looking for a bass club to join, there are a couple in the bay area...such as BayTubers. I can't give you a link on this board because they have a forum too and we are not permitted to link other forums. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Let us know what kind of ride you fish from and maybe post up some more pics. We'll show you ours if you show us yours.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Well I am both a tuber and a tooner. I actuallly have a fleet at my house.

1 toon (an old leigh) Hard to find a new one I like
2 16" Caddis tubes for the minnows
1 20" tube for the nephew to use
1 FC4 for mamatrout
just added to the fleet this month
1 Grigg V6000 for the nephew for his birthday coming up
1 Caddis Nevada U boat for my home away from home when I am at work (I am in GJT CO weekly)

That is about it![cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
This is almost embarrassing -- I shows how long we have been around. But some of these our friends and our kids use when they go fishing with us.
We have:

2 or 3 Round float tubes - Caddis and Bucks I think - very old

2 Caddis Navigator II Float Tubes

1 10' Coleman Fastback Inflatable Kayak

2 8' Sportmans' Pontoon boats - 1 with slightly bent frame.

1 Fish Cat 4 Float Tube

1 9' NFO Renegade

We still use them all at different times depending on where we go.
[signature]
I have had many starting with a Caddis donut (actually, an old inner tube on the snake).
After selling off the fleet, down to a couple Outlaw X5 and a couple Escapes.
Got that 5 hp 4 stroke for one, so now looking at a Porta Boat as well.
[signature]
Welcome a board.
I went fishing with the Long Beach FF club couple
of weeksago. It was Great !!!

Peter
[signature]
Although my H3 is more of a pontube, I consider myself a float tuber:o) MANY other 'tubers in the SO CAL area, especially around San Diego.
[signature]