Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Report from the honey hole
Out on the river at daybreak , first cast , first couple seconds a northern hit the crawler before the sinker hit the bottom .
Every cast after that had a sucker being reeled in , all females today , kept the legal limit of them for the smoker and garden fertilizer .
Legal limit is all of them[bobhappy] .
Had a few big walleye on today but lost all except one due to the 6# test mono I was using , it was an old spool of line I have had in the shed and was planing on gill fishing with it .The good stuff has been put up for Salmon and Steelhead this coming fall . I gave the walley to another fisherman who had no luck despite his best efforts to catch one , It was just the right thing to do at the time .
Well most of the plants have sprouted in the garden , bought a few plants from the local nursery today to cover the sucker remains with .
Will post todays pics later tomorrow with another report .
How have you guys been doing at your favorite spot ?

Tight lines to you all , Let's see your catches of the day , O.K. ?
[signature]
My brother-in-law told me he's been going fishing for crappies with minnows. Said him and his boys went out and he didn't know exactly how many they caught but that it took them almost an hour to clean them all.

No fishing for me yet.... still trying to call a turkey within shooting distance. Saw a few does over the weekend. THEY WERE HUGE !!! should have some little fawns soon.
[signature]