Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Help
Our company based out of SLC UT has a job in Marquette and I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would take some 3 greasy welders fishing with them. I would appreciate it . Will buy gas,food, and cold beer.
[signature]
there is some great fishing in that area, and if you go fishing with me your going to have to bring the cheese...[:p]

my pinconing cheese is made there, It used to be in pinconing but now it is made in Marquette

to be honest, you and I could not get much further apart, to put it in perspective, if we both hopped in the car and strated driving, 4 hours in to the drive and we would both still have another hours drive before we run in to each other.
[signature]
Even for me that's a long haul , 5 hours one way .
I'll look up some freinds that way and see what I can do .
[signature]
On the up side, you are not to far from milwalkie wisconson, They have salmon planting program there that should start producing soon.

it too may be several hours, but it will be a quality salmon fishery in the near futrue. Lake michigan dose offer stergeon fishing as well.

ya know, you may want to let us know the spicific species you would like to target, Even if we cant get there to fish along side we can at least point you in to a few waters that can provide you with what your looking for.
[signature]
I haven't recived any replus from a couple old freinds up that way . will keep trying .
[signature]
Well we got it taken care of. We found a great guide service and went out on Lake Superior had a great time and even caught some fish. The price was good to. But I appreciate the efforts for looking, that is a beautiful area up there.
[signature]
Nice catch !
[signature]
your making me hungry.. [:p]
[signature]