Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats better to use for a trolling motor?
Hi guys, thanks for the answers on my other question. Now I am wondering what is better to have and use in a trolling motor. A trolling motor that had a foot pedal to control it or one that you just use the handle to use it. Thanks again.
[signature]
i would go with the foot pedal,it is much easier to turn on and off,and steer with the foot pedal while fishing.
if you go with the handle type you will be constantly bending over to steer,and turn on/off
[signature]
In case your still looking for a solution or want to try something different,you can do this,no more turning around to steer,or fiddleling around with your feet,you can sit or stand with this meathod and still use a regular trolling motor..I hope its not too late to use this mod to help influence someones life,after all its for a greater cause...as you can see this meathod is Paulpro approved,I still use this set up till this day..
[signature]
You can go with digital remote,my buddy Alfred uses it,see he is a paraplegic.He normaly steers,I use it time to time,works fine for me,its like having a remote control boat,you can clip it to your pants and it comes tied to an elastic string.Plus water resistant.[Image: bobwink.gif] Thank God for fish,and thank Alfred for taking me to fish..Paulpro..
[signature]