Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 pound bag in 6 fish!! pics!
Well, who would have thought I had a problem catching these spawning bass with how well I did Saturday Morning. Friday Afternoon I caught ONE Four pound LMB

Saturday Morning, I left the house at 6am, I was fishing by 6:15. I caught 6 Bass total in 4 hours, the biggest of which was 4.5lbs, 18.5". and the smallest was 3lbs, 16". All were caught on a plastic ZOOM craw with bullet weight.

Can you see the pics?? If not, ill upload them tonight when I get home, that is unless I can catch another one!
[signature]
Nope your pics are not working.
[signature]
Looks like a nice day on the water to me. I cant wait to get up to Erie the end of this month to get me some smallies. Until then im stuck fixing up my house and making fishing lures for my tackle company. We are currently working on bringing out some spinnerbaits and jigs for the opening day of bass at the same time tackle shops are breathing down my neck to get them restocked for crappie. What can i say business is good. [cool] So dont look like im gonna be fishing much till the end of the month.
[signature]