Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link to the Mussel aware boater program
For those of you that want to do their boat certification on line and not have to look for those self certification papers every time they launch their boat, here is a link to the web page to take the test.
https://dwrapps.utah.gov/wex/dbconnectio...nbr=509307

Once you pass the test, you print out your copy and it is good for the entire year. Sure beats filling one out every time you take your boat out.
WH2
[signature]
Thanks for posting this link. Now I don't have to fill out the paperwork every time- or try to find a paper when they are out.
[signature]
Thanks, only took 20 min online!
[signature]
20 minutes???? Man, I must be a dimbulb. Took me 2 hours and 20 minutes!! That included going back to answer two questions that I missed.

But I must admit ... taking that certification did make me realize lots of things about muscels that I had't thought of.
[signature]
[#002850]Thanks for the heads up. Got mine...[/#002850]
[signature]
[Smile] Mine Done, Thank You.[fishin]
Utah Lake Here I come.
[mad] Hear Kitty, Kitty, Cat's [laugh]
[signature]
Got mine. It will be nice to know that I can just throw it in the windshield each time and not worry about finding a new form each time to avoid a citation.
[signature]
I kind of like the look of the collection from last year and this on the dashboard. Probably 20 of them up there.
[signature]
Did mine awhile back, saves on some time at the dock.
[signature]
thanx took 20 mins.[Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for the link, you BFT'rs rock.....
[signature]
got mine!! I did talk to a DWR guy and they "mentioned" it would not be a bad thing if you had a copy of this IN the BOAT with you also along with your registration and such. I think it may be a way to match your boat up to your car when they look for the reg numbers from the permit. but I didnt think it was a horrible idea so i keep on in the car and one in the waterproof bag with the registrations.

just thought i would pass that along.
[signature]