Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Wyoming by Boat, new decal to buy $30 Non Resident
Last I heard, they were trying to get everything organized and in the field by Memorial Day weekend at the latest. I've talked to some people that have already bought the decals, both on the WYGF website and at license vendors, so that portion of the program is up and running.
[signature]
yes they did come from wyoming and yes they are going down lake in to utah . so what have you done to help the burbot problem how many cold night's have you spent out there helping the problem.[:p]as far as the attitude it's only to whinney nonresidents that fell like they are geting screwed to fish some amazing water's.wa wa wa I would pay what ever fee to fish period.even if it mean's I got to give utah a little more than I allready do . you ever hear the saying welcome to wyoming we dont care how you do it in utah[Wink][:p]well welcome to wyoming DH..........
[signature]
One of these days we are going to meet my friend.[Wink]
[signature]
LMAO CANT WAIT![crazy]BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO SPEND 30$![Wink]
[signature]
[b]it's only to whinney nonresidents that fell like they are geting screwed to fish some amazing water's.wa wa wa[b/]

So who is "whinney"? Isn't that what horses do.
Do Wyoming people know how to WHINNEY better?[Wink][laugh]

Now WHINING on the other hand...well didn't read any of that here either.
[signature]
I have allready spent my $30, that's chicken feed compared to what I spend in WY. hunting every year.[cool]
[signature]
oh man you got me I cant spell lmao yep wyomings going to whinney all the way to the bank lol or so you all think.for every one of you that WHINE about the fee and wont pay it 10 from col and 10 from cailf will take your place so ya wyo sure did screw up lol. you watch when utah does it wont bother me a bit............oh and thank you for the spelling lesson could you now edit my other 900+post so I can look as educated as your self ther mam[Wink]
[signature]
Nice come back.[Smile]
[signature]
[quote fishley]oh man you got me I cant spell lmfao yep wyomings going to whinney all the way to the bank lol or so you all think.for every one of you that WHINE about the fee and wont pay it 10 from col and 10 from cailf will take your place so ya wyo sure did screw up lol. you watch when utah does it wont bother me a bit............oh and thank you for the spelling lesson could you now edit my other 900+post so I can look as educated as your self ther mam[Wink][/quote]

Now your batting .500.
Another couple years in 4th grade, you'll be up there with the rest of the kids.
[signature]
well if you allready got the decal I dont understand what the point of pissin and moanin will do? wont get your 30 back. and we dont even want to go in to what wyoming people beside's outfitters and ranchers that charge a fee think of a nonresident paying a higher price to draw every yr lol you should be so lucky to hunt in wyo.[cool]just look at it like this your helping a college kid buy beer after he has worked a long hard day looking at boat's all day or maybe a book or two for school[:p]
[signature]
501 cant you count?lol I may cry my self to sleep over this grammer and spelling problem[pirate] or maybe not[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
not everyone can spell i cant for the most part. wana badger me about it? i could care less. lol its just internet bs. some of us played alot of hooky and went fishin with our dads almost every day. if it cost us some grammer owell. look at ashes boy. 4 yrs old and i bet he has boated moore fish over 20 pounds then 80 % of the users on this board. show them braiden at school ash...
[signature]
[#0000bf]Deleted [/#0000bf][laugh]. lol ken I could give to cents about what people think about my spelling and grammer if I did I wouldnt post crap. funny how no one correct's you when your giveing out info but when you arent it's a differnt story lol. I payed my fee and fill out utah's form every day so all I can do is go Fish and listen to my hooked on phonics tape's[crazy][Wink][Wink][laugh]
[signature]
smart azz lmao.
[signature]
got mine in the mail and its joke.
I went to the gorge this week and I did not even go to the wy. side no thanks I can do all the fishing on the utah side.
This week alone they missed out on two sales my fishing tag and there evasive tag...
I do pay a Idaho evasive tag .. But Idaho has better fishing.
[signature]
I wasn't complaining about the fee, I paid that a while ago, I think you just want to beat a dead horse, as far as fishing bourbot in WY. I fish them way up stream from the Gorge. If you think fishing for them in the Gorge is going to rid the lake of them, that's like sticking your fist in a bucket of water and pulling it out to see how much of an impression you have left. I think there is much more to worry about in the world today than a $30.00 sticker. We enjoy our combined deer, pheasant & waterfowl hunts in WY.every year. We don't pay for any of those hunts other than the price of the tags, permits and conservation stamps, all of those hunts are on friend's properties. As far as living in WY. I wouldn't mind it a bit, I'm actually hoping I get selected for an upcoming transfer to Cheyenne. [cool]
[signature]
Absolutely Warchild, see you up there.
[signature]
Look for me too. I'll be the guy in the 9'11" inflatable pontoon!
"Sticker? I don't need no stinkin sticker"
[signature]
Just don't put a motor on[Wink]
[signature]
I guess the real question for us all is not the fact that wyoming has the fee, but why doesn't Utah?

The fee is for steam cleaners and the 16 year old running it, right?
Everyone seems to think Utah isn't doing anything because we don't have that extra fee.
Utah, (with our huge population) from what I understand, it comes from a general fund. It is there, it is just not singled out.

Go to this site and take the test, that will make more difference than a sticker. EDUCATION is what needs to be enforced.

http://wildlife.utah.gov/mussels/form_options.php
[signature]