Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's your season going?
Have you taken that Bull, Buck, Bear or Turkey yet? I leave soon for Elk and Deer. Good hunting, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
Not out yet, November3rd is our pheasant opener.<br>We'll be out on the 7th..<br><br>[laugh]
Best of luck on your hunt. Pheasants are great game birds and you know the eating part...Smile<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
came close durin bow season a couple of tymes butt no cigar<br>bin wantin ta stick 1 4 long tyme....had 2 (w/tail) within 10 feet of me...butt as my luck continue`s with a bow i could`nt git a clean shot....i was n a ground blind.....n all my years huntin that was da first tyme i had ever heard a deer grunt....mayB i just never paid it any attention B4.....dang near had a pack of wild hawg`s run me over that same mornin....can`t say it was a bad day...any day out there is a good 1....allsew seen bout 20 turkey`s out n field....muzzle season start`s 2day here n fla...wish i could B out there this mornin butt i gotta werk on dat truck....Bsafe!.....C-Ya!......<br>Goooooooo DAWG`s..............<br><br>
ChrisP,<br>Where were you hunting, sounds like a great spot. Did you take a pig? Time to fire up the spit?<br><br> I'm late getting planned for deer season this year, and hoping to get in at least a few genral rifle hunts, but won't have a whole lot of time to scout. Probably do one in CA. Any suggestions of non-draw tags in the west with healthy deer populations?<br><br>[laugh] How about a good laugh?<br><A HREF="http://www.bigfishtackle.com/comics.htm " target="_new">http://www.bigfishtackle.com/comics.htm </A> <br><br>Mike H
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
if i told ya exactly where i`d hav ta kill ya...ha ha....NO butt it`s kinda hush hush....my lil brother n i hav permission 2 hunt it....it`s just that the land owner don`t want us 2 advertise it...<br>if other`s new we were huntin it it wood ruffle sum feathers.<br>let`s just say it`s here n central fla round da GREEN SWAMP area....i tried 2 stick 1 of them HAWG`s butt like da deer that mornin i could`nt git a clean shot off....don`t even no why i thought bout take`n 1 i`ve got 6 down back n pen i need 2 put down first....i`ve got a friend i bumped n2 da other day he told me he git`s out there on da Kissimmee Chain n catch`es them,he said 4 a nice size 1 he git`s $70 apiece 4 them...i might need 2 crank mine up n join him(airboat)...i could save my penny`s up dewin that n git that tree lounge....can`t help with that huntin out west question....Bsafe!....C-Ya!.......<br><br>
my dad has bin huntin west central Ga 4 da past few week`s now,he`s on a lease up there.....durin muzzle season he seen sum nice buck`s butt they were out of range....open`in general gun weekend he say`s it`s bin 2 hot up there,along with that full moon last week he said da deer were`nt movin,there were a couple killed though,....hav ya tried sum food plot`s R feeder station`s?...other than the RUT u might hav`ta go 2 him,u said a BIG 1,that buck did`nt git BIG by b`n stupid....Fla general gun don`t start till this weekend,sumpin i`m gonna try this year 4 da first tyme is gruntin n horn rattle`in....a few month`s ago my lil brother seen a BIG 1...he said it was still n felt...he said he counted 16 point`s...he`s da 1 i`m after this year......i don`t think your gonna hav a problem git`in a deer up n Ga....butt your gonna hav`ta WERK 4 that BIG 1......good luck!.....Bsafe!............C-Ya!.........let us no how ya dew!<br><br>
Went out this week with the usual suspects.<br>We kicked up 8 pheasants and took home 4.<br>Sunny, slight wind to our advantage, a real keeper day.<br>Hope everyone is enjoying the outdoors.<br>Lets keep fall, i'm not ready for winter.<br><br>We might trry again for some birds the week of thanksgiving.<br><br><br>[laugh]
well i missed my chance`s this past weekend.....needed sum meat 4 da freezer n blu it.....had a cow horn spike stand bout 200 yard`s out n let me shoot at him 4 tyme`s....did`nt touch a hair on him,that was saturday.....sunday i had a 4 to 6 inch bearded turkey walk right under my stand near bout,tried a head shot on him with my 270 n missed........chrisP will B practice`in this week........Bsafe!........C-Ya!..........<br><br>
I took a decent Mule Deer the other day in Montana. Weather has been at record highs with little or no snow. Idaho was "nodda" on Elk or Deer. I passed on some young Elk in Montana but will positively go back next year. One of the best Outfitters I've ever hunted with, so much so it is very difficult to book with them due to repeat clients.<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"