Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Weekend Fishing
Alright.... I know their are people on this board that are going to hit the water this weekend.

Post reports and pics of your catch to this thread.

If your going to a particular area on a certain day tell us that too.... you never know.... one of us might just show up and say hi.

Good fishing boys........ now go get em .... and be sure to post your pics and tell us all a Memorial Day fishing story !!!
[signature]
Well bass season has been open now for 3 hours and no word yet of any hawgs splashing about. [crazy]
[signature]
I'll be hitting the lake today , I'm so excited !
[signature]
I'll be checkin in later [fishin]
[signature]
Well, no bass for me.

I got to do the yard work I didnt get done last week.. [pirate]

finaly started moving around again today, I got first and second degree sun burns from last weekend.
[signature]
I ended up gutting my shed yesterday when I found red squilrlle nests everwhere in my stuff .
Got the boat on the trailer today after the A.M. thunderstorms hit , ripped the transducer right off the boat , and then the storms are hitting us again .
We needed the rain bad , but come on , not on my fishing day [bobhappy].
[signature]
sorry, I was praying for rain,

needed if for my garden... almost 10 days of no rain and 85+ degree temps make me nervous about my garden...

I fed my squril about 4 pounds of rat poisen this past winter, he is doing fine, looks like he put on some weight...[Image: scaredworried.gif]
[signature]
Got the grass cut and the dogs both got a bath on Friday. We ended up going to a party Sat, we had a few friends over on Sunday, went to the parade Monday morning..... came home and wife and I both decided an afternoon nap sounded good then we would wake up and hit the water.

When we woke up an hour later it was raining like mad.

So in short..... 4 days off... and I never made it to the water.
[signature]