Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done any fishing ???
So, anyone got to do any fly fishing that you would like
to share???
Maybe some pictures, please?[Smile]

Peter
[signature]
Only nice fish so far on fly rod is this 13" Black Crappie. Other than it, I've caught several bass and a bluegill. Only done a little fishing.
[signature]
WOW ! Thats some nice Crappie !!! Well done.
I have fished only two times this year ( busy with work).
Bass and bluegills. Nothing huge but a lot of fun for sure.

Peter
[signature]
last time I went out was several weekends ago.. local lake that I wanted to try my new 3/4 wt rod on.. caught one decent sized bluegill on a renegade.... was a good morning of fishing..

MacFly [cool]
Quote:
[signature]
I have fished for about 3 hours in Washington state at Tanwax Lake on Tuesday (we are on vacation). I caught a bunch of small perch, about 8 rainbows ( 11-14inches), one nice crappie about 10 inches long, and a baazzion 4 inchers. I don't have any pictures since I did take my camera, but I did not check to see that its battery was charged! The fish really liked a small green wooly bugger with a bit of sparkle to it. A bugger with a chartreuse marabou tail and a cherry chocolate chenille body (no hackle but some sparkle)seemed to temp them about equally well.

It was great fun anyway and even the weather refrained from soaking us for a couple of hours. Not many things better than visiting old friends and fishing together at old haunts!
[signature]
here is also a nice bass I caught earlier in the year.
[signature]
[quote cpierce]I have fished for about 3 hours in Washington state at Tanawax Lake on Tuesday (we are on vacation). I caught a bunch of small perch, about 8 rainbows ( 11-14inches), one nice crappie about 10 inches long, and a baazzion 4 inchers. I don't have any pictures since I did take my camera, but I did not check to see that its battery was charged! The fish really liked a small green wooly bugger with a bit of sparkle to it. A bugger with a chartreuse marabou tail and a cherry chocolate chenille body (no hackle but some sparkle)seemed to temp them about equally well.

It was great fun anyway and even the weather refrained from soaking us for a couple of hours. Not many things better than visiting old friends and fishing together at old haunts![/quote]

That sounds like a GREAT 3 hours of fishing. Well done.
Thank you for sharing.

Peter
[signature]
[quote 20inchbass]here is also a nice bass I caught earlier in the year.[/quote]

That is a very nice ass (sorry bass ) [Smile] I love fly fishing
for bass .LMB or SMB.
There is not that many SMB around here but if I get
it is very special for sure.

Peter
[signature]
Well I have been fishing but not as much as I have wanted to. Been doing a lot more in Colorado this year for some reason.

I have caught some green sunfish yesterday, sorry not on a fly only a spinner, and some trout on a woolly bugger (sorry not pic, forgot camera that day), and some crappie on a jig.
[signature]
Green sunfish are fun. There is a place close to me that
I go to sometimes and get like 30 of those every time.
All fly fishing ( hoppers).
Speaking of that- I need to go there soon...........[Smile]

Peter
[signature]