Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea trout flies
I'm going fishing in 3 weeks. I will have a chance to fly fish for sea trout and stripers. I need to know what will work on sea trout. I've been thinking shrimp, however I need some instructions on how to tie one.
[signature]
Try to use the seaducer, this is a very basic saltwater streamer pattern that resembles any shrimp, small squid, or fish, like a mullet. It is tied using hackle and flash, and it has long hackle and flash for its tail, and palmered hackle around the head. It may be multicolored. To fish the seaducer in shallow water, cast out, and strip quickly. Try to use this fly in shallow waters where trout have been seen busting mullet or shrimp. To use it in deeper water, cast it out, and allow it to sink. Retrieve it more slowly. It can be best to use a sinking line in waters of over six feet in depth.

[url "http://www.suite101.com/content/flies-for-sea-trout-fly-fishing-a256730#ixzz18HxNtYj5"][/url]
[signature]
Deep Sea Fishing in Dubai is one of the great art. In deep sea fishing there are lot of unique fishes are under the water, i must say great creation Duon of GOD.
[signature]