Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farmall tractor for sale
[font "Times New Roman"]This 1953 Super C tractor has the two point fast hitch and it runs like a top and does not use oil. This tractor is partially restored and the sheet metal is in very good shape. The hydraulic pump has been rebuilt; The Fast hitch hydraulic cylinder has been rebuilt. The fast hitch hydraulic valve has been rebuilt, and new hydraulic lines. It has been converted to 12 volt, and it has a new alternator and new 12 volt lights. The starter has been rebuilt. The seat has been rebuilt and it has a newer seat pad. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]The tires are is good condition. Along with this tractor the implements come with it. It has a two point to three-point converter. It has a two point to trailer hitch converter, and a set of two point tongs with sockets, and top links. Also a three-point terrace blade comes with it, and it also has a three-point carry all.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]This tractor starts in below zero weather and I have used it to plow the snow in my driveway for the last three years, and I drive it in the local 4th of July parade. It is a nice working tractor or if it were painted it would be a great-restored tractor. It also comes with receipts for most of the parts and a set of manuals for the tractor and a parts manual. [/font]
[signature]