Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10' Porta Bote + fishfinder + extras
Just like the subject says, 10' Porta Bote for sale. It's the aluminum color. It includes the oar locks, oars, and Porta-Dolly, so you can wheel it down to the water. Electronics include an Eagle fishfinder in a portable housing, removable mount for the transducer, small marine battery, two vinyl coated mushroom anchors, and plenty of rope. Everything you need to start fishing.

It does not come with a motor, but can accept gas motors up to 56 pounds. I used it for small lakes in WA, where you did not have to register non-powered craft under a certain size. So it has not been registered. Looking on the ID boater registration web site, I believe the registration fee would be around $40, including the invasive species sticker. If you just want to use it as a manual craft, the fee is $7.

No guarantees on the battery life, but they're pretty cheap to replace. Some of the screws, washers, and wingnuts are missing from when I moved, but those shouldn't cost more than $10 at the hardware store.

Cabela's sells the boat for over $1800. The oars and locks are an extra $145, and the dolly $280. That doesn't even include tax.

Asking $1800 for everything. Located in Boise.

PM or call (208) 323-6712.
[signature]