Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone hope you like the new forum
if you dont need it or cant use it trade it or give it someone who is needy.heres a few ideas for everyone,1.land for hunters to hunt,2fishing equipment and trips,equipment that you dont use,3 your time for someone less fortunate,4take a single parents child hunting or train the parent to help them hunt or fish.5fly tieing material ,6blinds,and ladder stands,7tradeing for something you need, thanks for all your support and let the tradeing and swapping guide you.[cool]
[signature]
Great idea James! Thanks for the opportunity through the forum!
[signature]
Wow, What a great idea Daymere. I think its super.

A great way of getting rid of stuff and feeling good about it. Now you can finally just let go of that stuff that you were keeping around thinking you'd use it one day. You know what I mean! That stuff where you say" Nah, I'm not gonna throw this away yet. I might need this one day!"

Or if your gonna head out and do some fishin by yourself and you wished you had some company. You could'nt get any of your friends to go with you![mad] Post here and find a new friend that in most cases may not be able to ever get out. You just might brighten that persons life up forever. You never know till ya try.[Wink]

Or giving of your services in a field of which you are skilled in. Whether it's to make a trade of services or just to help someone out that may not have the experience or know how. Or maybe its just to trade services to save a buck.[cool]

Daymere if this was your idea I think your on to something great for this board. Good job![Wink]
[signature]
[cool]i think you hit the nail on the head.thats what i am hopeing for and it should be good if i can get it off and running
[signature]
Daymere,

Excellent idea for a forum. I'm kinda new to this site and I'm amazed at the resources. I'm an avid hunter and fisherman in Northern Utah. I would be willing to donate time in either of these areas to help our youth. [Smile]
[signature]
[Wink] you give your e-mail or home address to them.
[signature]
[cool]thank you and we will try to find some in your area or to og in your area. do you have some area they can hunt or fish?or are you talking about just teaching the basic's to for fishin and hunting.
[signature]
Well buddy you've got my support and I will be coming up with some different things to throw up on this forum shortly[Wink]
[signature]