Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Pond Wasatch Tech Pack
short and sweet. well worth the clopse to 200 bucks. has pockets for freaking everything (dont forget to take your spare sandwhcih out after you done fishing i left the last one in the back part for a month [mad]) i LOVE the front unzip "trays" if you will that have the foam slots for bugs, they save alot of time fishing out boxes, whcih isent hard at all, the front two zip out trays are just that much more convieniant (sp). the one thing that really stood out was the back pack side of it. i can stash anything i want in it for a long hike, or zip it up so it is 1/4 its size if i have nothing to put in the back and also the strength of the D ring to hang my net.... my net weighs a ton and i like to have it hang low, see pic (sorry for the size, for some reason i cant compress it) all in all, like i said, worth every single penny!
[signature]
I fail to see it in the picture, but nice Jacket and Net...oh the bend in the rod looks fantastic!
[signature]
my bad, i was showing the weight of my net, here is the front
[signature]
Very cool! Is this one from Deals On The Fly?
[signature]
no, i have yet to see it on there, i got mine at anglers den with my mil. discount and it ran 162 for me, but well worth it
[signature]
did you put the hydrator pack in it??

MacFly
[signature]
depends on how far i want to walk in a day, but 8 times out of 10 yes it is in there
[signature]
awesome... was just curious...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I know that this is kinda too late but............I was looking at that one but was not able to part with $200.00 at the time
so I got one just like it for $40.00 on Ebay.
It is the very same vest/pack but it does not say Fishpond
on it.
I like fishpond product and own few of they cases for
my rods and reels (dakota) and such.
Im also very happy with mine, fishpond or not.........[Smile]

Peter
[signature]