Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
catching your clothes ?
NAPLES, Fla., Aug. 7 (UPI) -- Fish tanners and designers hope eventually everyone will be wearing salmon, eel, stingray, sturgeon and carp to dinner.

A report Thursday by Scripps-Howard said clothing and accessories are already being shown by such haute houses as Dior, Givenchy and Bottego Veneta.

They include shoes and a purse made from salmon skin and a stingray clutch.

The skins become known as leather, as they are tanned and cured as any other animal's hide would be for as long as seven weeks.

Fish tanners in New Zealand, Ireland and France maintain the skins are as strong as crocodile leather and have the strength and durability of a man-made fiber. They are quite emphatic that no odors remain after tanning.

They also insist the skins come from fish that have been used for food, and no creature will die for fashion alone.
[signature]
boy that.x somethin!!wonder if they,l try bannin that too though? they tried with furs? i still got ma,s mink and i wear it when i want. sure is different huh i didn,t think they were strong enough. interestin!catchin your clothes is a good one haha later
[signature]
i'm gonna have to get rid of the daniel boon coon cap and put on a skunk one instead , fishin been too slow ![crazy]
[signature]
[laugh]I would like a pair of shinner breifs !!!!
[signature]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OUCH OUCH OUCH I,D HATE TO BE YOU AFTER YA WORE EM A WHILE!! HAHAHAHAHA YA MIGHT END UP BOWLEGGED HAHAHAHA SANDPAPER! HAHAHAHAHA
[signature]
HEY BUD!! LIKE THE MOOSE. HE,S PRETTIER NOW!! HAHA I GOT ONE OF THEM COON SKIN HATS TOO!!!!!!!111 VCOULD OF GOT ONE OF THE SKUNK ONES BUT DIDN,T HAHA. THEY WERE PRETTY THOUGH. BUT I,VE HEARD OF EVERYTHIN NOW. HAHA I,LL KEEP MY COON HAT THANK YA!LATER!
[signature]