Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Tackle on Sale
Hey guys I was cruising down the isles at K-Mart today getting some motor oil when I became captivated by the [Smile][size 5][#0000ff]Blue Light Special[Smile] [/#0000ff][/size]they were having.

[purple]They were giving away a really nice ladies bracelet![/purple] [center][size 7]I didn’t win it! [/size][/center] [center][size 7][Tongue][mad][mad]Darn[Tongue][mad][mad][/size][/center]

Oh Well, I guess you want to know why am I telling you all this. If you know the K-mart on the corner of Buffalo and Washington in Las Vegas you would have remembered that the fishing tackle is located in the back next to the [size 4][#0000ff]Blue Light Special [/#0000ff][/size]canopy.[Smile][laugh] Now that I have your undivided attention they are having a [size 5][#ff0000]Clearance Sale [/#ff0000][/size]on all Eagle Claw Removable Split Sinkers, Worm Weights, Brass Barrel Swivels, Brass Tri-barrel Swivels, and Brass Snap Swivels. All you want for $.30 each. They normally go for $1.09 each. Now that is a deal. I bought enough to last me for a lifetime. If I help my scouts maybe I can only get a couple of scout trips out of it.

[Image: sale.jpg]
[signature]
ive got a ladies bracelet you can wear . .

[Tongue]

and thanks for the heads up on the fishing gear!

sm
[signature]