Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HB 141 shirts
i know a few of yall that read this section dont scan the UT FF boards all the time so....

before i begin.....

there will be NO profit made from the selling of these shirts, i am just trying to help some folks recoup what they paid for all of these, that being said here we go:

i recieved a shipment of the HB 141 shirts this past weekend and have a ton of them. they are 22 a piece, and if you send a check please PM me for the instructions (you will not be writing the check out to me). i am taking care of the shipping. if you would like another opinion on what these shirts looks like ask SM1238 and FLYGODDESS. they both have one. if you are retired military or active duty military i can let one slide free of charge but you have to prove it to me (ill need to see an ID either a scan with your social blurred on the blue cards, or your DOS on the new CAC cards). i have every size range available, below is a pic of the front and the back. i am going to be posting this in multiple places so if i dont get back to you right away just give me a few hours.

enjoy!
[signature]