Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antlerless Tag EMAILS started TODAY, just got mine.
[font "Consolas"]CHECK YOUR EMAIL: This is what I got at 3:15 today... see below..[/font]
[font "Consolas"][/font]
[font "Consolas"]July 14, 2010[/font]
[font "Consolas"] [/font]
[font "Consolas"]DONALD E JARVIS JR[/font]
[font "Consolas"]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/font]
[font "Consolas"]TOOELE UT 84074-9394[/font]
[font "Consolas"]Dear DONALD :[/font]
[font "Consolas"]Thank you for your recent application for the Antlerless Drawing. Your results are:[/font]
[font "Consolas"]Appl # Hunt # Result[/font]
[font "Consolas"]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]
[font "Consolas"]427647 621, 712, 574 ANTLERLESS ELK SUCCESSFUL for hunt 621 WASATCH MTNS, STRAWBERRY [/font]
[font "Consolas"]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]
[font "Consolas"]The Division requests that you complete an antlerless harvest survey after your hunt (even if you do not hunt or do not harvest an animal). To complete this non-mandatory survey, visit wildlife.utah.gov/harvestreporting or call 1-800-221-0659. Your participation is greatly appreciated.[/font]
[font "Consolas"]A charge for your permit fee will be attempted. If payment is not successful after five attempts, we will try to contact you a minimum of four times. If, after these efforts, the permit fee has not been paid, the permit will be offered to an alternate. If an alternate list is not available, the permit may be offered for purchase over-the-counter. Subject to verification of final payment, your permit will be mailed to you.[/font]
[font "Consolas"]Permits remaining after the drawing may be obtained beginning 7:00 AM, July 21, 2010, on a first-come, first-served basis. Remaining permits may be obtained from Division offices, online at wildlife.utah.gov, or through license agents (times may vary at each license agent location). For further details see page 5 of the 2010 Antlerless guidebook. [/font]
[font "Consolas"]Thank you.[/font]
[font "Consolas"]Wildlife Administrative Services[/font]
[signature]
Central Mts., Gunnison Valley doe tags for my buddy and I. Staying at my buddys 'cabin'...more like a small mansion, in Mayfield.
[signature]
Unsuccessful for 5 choices of cow tags, with a point, but at least I drew a Central Mountains, Sanpete Valley for a doe hunt(early archery start[Smile]). If anyone knows any landowners in the area (Mount Pleasant to Manti) that are having anydeer issues, let me know[Wink]. The biologist for that area claims he would get me some phone numbers for some landowners if I drew thetag, but now hasn't answered my calls. I could use some assistance (since it is all private).
Thanks everyone
[signature]
No Utah Tags this year but we did draw our WY. buck tags and our WY. doe tags.
[signature]
Successful for Henrys fork/burt fork Cow elk late season. Hopefully I can find her during the muzzy deer or muzzy elk season so I dont have to go back up in December[cool].
[signature]
Good luck and hope you get them both like you say. Save you a trip. I plan on doing the same thing... I have already started a short-timers calendar for the start of my LE Elk Hunt.. 57 days and a wake up till opening...
[signature]
Nothing for me! life sucks!
[signature]
Did you give Tom a hard time for not spelling your name correctly on the KFF site? I know he is getting old and senile but I wouldn't let him get away with too much.[Smile]
[signature]
Scored a cow tag on Schofield West.
[signature]
My old stomping ground before they turned into a CWMU hunt. Killed alot of critters in them hills.
[signature]