Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too quiet
So isn't anyone fishin right now this forum is all to quiet just wandering if anythings bitin
[signature]
Me and some friends went out to Toledo Ohio last week end and trolled for some walleye on lake erie. I was fairly laid back all day untill about 4pm. Then all the lines went crazy. We must have found a big pod of fish at the exact moment they were feeding. I kept circling around and we kept hitting them. we had 15 fish in the boat from 6AM till about 4pm then from 4pm till 6pm we had 36 total in the boat. Like the old old saying goes, it aint over till the fat fish sings. We ended up with almost 70lbs of fish! I had a big ole fish fry sunday and invited the neighbor hood. Good times!
[signature]
Sounds like a good trip BPG.. Awesome job bud.. I cant wait to get my boat back from the marina. They had to order my lower houseing from Calif. So i hope to get it back by next weekend ( I Hope)..lol. My gills are drying up i need water.. My friend took me out on the river last fri and we caught about 25 smallies so it was a good day for us. Have a good w/end BPG............Titelines to ya!!
[signature]
No wonder that part is so expensive. Half the cost is probly shipping. I just brought my boat back from the shop on friday. My motor was not running right. Here i found out my gas was bad. It was only about 2 weeks old so im not sure what happened there. My motor kept on fouling plugs and did not wanna start very well for me. Once it was running and at WOT it was ok though. So now i gotta pull out my tank an dump the gas Sad BTW i dont know if you run staybil in your fuel or not but i guess yamaha sent out a warning to all the dealers not to use it. It eats the fuel lines on the motor and deposits all of it in your carb/injectors. So i started to run all yamalube stuff. Dont want to be out on Erie and my boat not start cause my carb is gummed up. That would suck. Anyway till next time, have a good one.
[signature]
us boat towing loves it when that happens. for 54 bucks i go anywhere in the lake and they tow for free.otherwise its 100 dollars an hour
[signature]
Are you on some type of Insurance plan or something with them???
[signature]
54 dollars a year covers me and my dihngy
[signature]