Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Photo's.
I'd sure like to see more hunting and shooting banter on this site. How about a photo thread for guns. Maybe it can even become a game like the "Where Am I" thread in the fishing forum. Show us a picture of you with your favorite gun, or just your gun. In an effort to get this going, I'll put a couple on here, since I have two that I am very fond of.

Oh yeah, a rule or two to add difficulty and to keep it about the guns (and not the dead critters) and to kind of make it a game.... I found it much harder to find a good picture of my favorites after applying these rules.

1. No dead animals in the pictures.
2. Must be a field shot (you can't put it on your bed or living room floor and take a photo).
3. No blood/bloody clothing in photos.

The first is a Savage Model 116CFSAK ordered from Savage's custom shop with a heavier than normal barrel and an additional 2 inches added. It has since been camo'd.

[inline "Deer Pack (13).JPG"]

The second is an off the shelf Marlin 1895 GS that brings back a lot of memories considering the short time I've had it.

[inline DSCN1279.JPG]
[signature]
Here's some pic's of Avery's first gun, and one I hope he will have fond memories of. It would be a Daisy, Model 105B in 4.5 mm. Even came with TROGLO sight. Spec say it's pushing 275 fps at the muzzle with a max shooting distance 193 yrds - not sure about that [bobhappy]
(I even had a hard time finding something with Avery that didn't have a dead animal in it.)
[signature]
Those are priceless!
[signature]
awww so cute ! [bobhappy]
[signature]
Is there not much interest here? Or is it too hard? Thinking I might delete the post if there is no interest.
[signature]
i love guns ! i am hopeing to see more. i have only a browning buckmark .22, and a remington model seven 243... kinda boring i know.......i love hunting and guns. new to fishing ! have a great day
[signature]
Nothing boring to me about either of those guns.
[signature]