Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas spill in the susquehanna river
Gas spill in the susquehanna river up by the Clarks ferry br. They say only about 1000gal spilled into the river .Thats bull shit about 5000gal went down the sewer. and it went 10 miles down the west shore side. A tanker truck turned over and 65000 gal [pirate]of gas and 1000gal of diesel fuel went everwhere. What else can go wrong . and there was a fish kill were in went onto the river! [mad]
[signature]
Geez it seems like everyone these days are getting so careless. I just heard on the news last night about an Oil spill i believe in Michigan not 100% sure. It was fairly large and the oil is traveling down river on its way to lake michigan. Funny thing is it said nothing about clean up. All they said was that it probably wont make it to the lake. What are they gonna do, wait and see? I really think some people need to pull there head out of there butts and come up with better action plans when stuff like this happens. Keep us posted on whats going on down there Jeff. This was the first i heard about that gas spill.
[signature]
Will do BPG. all of it is already down river. heading to the bay!
[signature]
BPG I got my boat back . It runs like a raped ape..LOL And the fishing sucks..lol
[signature]
Good to hear! I went out last sunday on my little inflatable pontoon at Wilmore dam. Its a little dam only about 5 to 10 mins from my house. Went up the feeder stream and was pounding the crap out of all kinds of stuff. I got catfish, rockbass, perch and crappie. It was a fun filled 4 hours i must say. probly gonna go again for a few this weekend, only this time im gonna take my camera.
[signature]