Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the walleyes?
I've been targeting walleye now for the last few days. Mostly I troll with crawler harnesses and once in a while jig the drop offs with minnows and I just havn't had any luck.

I've tied crawler harnesses all my life and have caught many walleye with them. This year however, I put a bit of a twist on it the original and included a type of flash streamer to it. No luck so far. Not sure if the walleye are getting turned off by it or not. (Pike seem to love them [Smile] have caught several of them with it)

I'd be willing to donate a couple to the walleye pros here on the board. I'd be interested if any of you could catch a walleye with it.

I will send out one of these harnesses to the first 3 peoploe who post a picture of a walleye they've caught within the last few days (time stamp pictures if you have them, otherwise lets just do the honor system here guys no one wants to see old pictures from 3 years ago)

Ok... so who's in? Post some pictures and get a free lure !!!
[signature]
where are you fishing? dont need the lure but i need info to stear you to eyes.
[signature]
deer creek
utah
[signature]
[quote Jaackrabbit]I've been targeting walleye now for the last few days. Mostly I troll with crawler harnesses and once in a while jig the drop offs with minnows and I just havn't had any luck.

I've tied crawler harnesses all my life and have caught many walleye with them. This year however, I put a bit of a twist on it the original and included a type of flash streamer to it. No luck so far. Not sure if the walleye are getting turned off by it or not. (Pike seem to love them [Smile] have caught several of them with it)

I'd be willing to donate a couple to the walleye pros here on the board. I'd be interested if any of you could catch a walleye with it.

I will send out one of these harnesses to the first 3 peoploe who post a picture of a walleye they've caught within the last few days (time stamp pictures if you have them, otherwise lets just do the honor system here guys no one wants to see old pictures from 3 years ago)

Ok... so who's in? Post some pictures and get a free lure !!![/quote]

Dude ~ they are biting well just south of you in Lake Erie [laugh] i even got a bonus steelhead my last trip out!

AJ
[signature]
[Image: downsized_0807001211a.jpg] lake erie,presque isle was hot, but now walnut is.troll low and slow.blue has been hot, and so has wonderbread.oh and a p[urple plug never does hurt
[signature]