Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bow /rifle deer or small game hunting in gladwin , mi.
i can set a registered member of b.f.t. up on a active deer run ( state land ) and use of my camper for your hunt and stay here in gladwin .

stormey26 , callie , michigander2u and davetclown have an open invitation and are first choices on prefrence list due to there continous contributions to the site .

the price to pay , your pledge to futher promote and suport this site and it's members with your chat , conversation , pearls of wisdom , and if possible ( not necessary )any assistance you can muster during there activities that may need volentier help . in other words , just be a good friend to your fellow sportspersons here at b.f.t. . if you want to give hides or feathers to daymere's group or unused computer equipment to ssor , old fishing equipment to davetclowns 4-h group , well that will work too .

now just like swimming everything is at your own risk and i make no guarintees . offer can be discontinued or revoked at any time for any reason .
[signature]
[cool]thank you buddy for the help anytime you down this way holler and we go fishing or hunting.
[signature]
RIGHT BACK AT YOU BUDDY ! YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME IN LONEHUNTER COUNTRY .
[signature]
stormey26 has sent me his notice that he will be up for some small game , fall turkey and archery deer sometime between oct. 6 and nov. 9th .
[signature]