Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
carpfishinggrancanaria with canaryislandcarpfishingtours
Hi to all on the BigFishTackle forums,I will just introduce myself,my name is Dave from CanaryIslandCarpFishingTours,based on the island of Gran Canaria,the premier carp fishing excursion and holiday company on the island.Established for 8yrs and I have fished the many lakes on the island for over 22yrs.
I have fished for carp since I was 14yrs and have fished all over England,France,Spain,Canada and GranCanaria,holding the island record of a 55lb 2oz common carp!Ihave great pleasure in taking people fishing on a daily basis for the great carp on this amazing island and also Bass fishing,at our beautiful lakeside resort in the mountains.We have 6 luxury apartments with private fishing areas and sun terraces with BBQ areas!
We have had some fantastic catches this year,April was our best month with over 50 carp,with young Alex of 12yrs,having his PB fish of 38lb!!Mary from Scotland landed herself 3 carp to 25lb,and Paul in June had over 500lb of carp in 40hrs with his biggest of 33.3lb!Everybody has a great time wth us,on our day trips and even our holidays!
All our tackle,bait and relevant equipement is supplied by our sponsors NASHTACKLE and SOLAR!so everything is of the highest quality.
Fishing is our passion,and we are a friendly and proffesional company who really look after their clients!
Fishing is available for all level of angler,with fish ranging from 10lb to 50lb,situated in the most fantastic and peaceful surroundings,please take a look at the website you will not be dissapointed!
Untill the next time
Dave and the team!
[signature]