Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail call to Dryrod and other newbeeeees!
[Smile] The dude has suggested that I say hellow to you guys. Wellcome!!!!!! Let's have some posts so we can exchange info. or digs or slander about ourselves (not others!).

Dryrod - Glad you have it together and have a best friend!! What's his name? A big husky, huh? I had a big Malamute(sp?), Atu, when I live in Redondo Beach. He was great with people but kept on killing the neighbors wildlife. So ended up with Goldens. I have found that most every bad side has a good side and when my dog is wet he cools me off in hot weather. I just put up with wet seats, etc. When he gets my sleeping bag wet it might get a little uncomfortable by the cool mornings. By the way, I have absolutely no sense of smell!!!! I've had skonks spray me and I dindn't know until I got home and the wife made me sleep outside until I took care of it. LMAO

Anyway, welcome folks, let's hear fromya all! By the way, where are the women? I'm sure they have every bit as much as the men to offer, if not more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy]Leaky
[cool]Hey leaky,

Thanks for the greetings. Yep - my best friend Sitka is a red Husky. A great pet and friend. She never, but never barks. When she wants simething, food, attention or has to go out she just errrrrrs. She learn that as a pup when we use to watch Home Improvement. I would errrr and they one day she starting doing it on her own. Have attached a picture of my baby. When you don't have kids your dog is the next best thing!
[signature]
Dryrod,

That is a great looking dog. She looks like a sweetheart! Lot's of hair thogh, huh! I've attached a picture of Bud waiting to do something interesting like hunting or fishing or just anything outdoors!!!!!! He has a lot of hir too, but seems to dry faster than other goldens. Courser hair, non show, field trail breeding? All my kids have grown and have kids of their own. Bud has the wonderful virtue of unconditional love ike I'm sure Sitka has.
[cool]Glad you guys "hooked up". Both fine looking animals.

Hey Dryrod, do you have Sitka "kitcken trained yet". I got this pic from Leaky showing me how he had Bud trained to cook up the fish. Still has trouble with the filleting. Bud is more a "crunch and release" kinda dog.
[signature]
Hey Dry,

Don't believe everything Dude says!!!!! A great picture, but -------- Bud is given more credit than he deserves, LMAO, although ----------- he's great at netting fish and warning me away from rattlers! He does help an old man find birds also!

As for your other pet, leave him home if we go fishing together, ok? I wouldn't want to see the outcome of a retrieval competition for a stick, fish, etc. I bet you don't have any trouble with jet skiers, etc. around while your tubing. LOL

[Wink]Leaky
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=366;]
[signature]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=367;]
[signature]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=368;]
[signature]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=369;]
[signature]
[cool] Hey there LH,

What kind of tricks does your dog do?? You know the one with the alligator looking snout on it???
[signature]
my dog is a lab mix , mixed with a pig , a chicken . a goat . she loves hunting as long as were outta the woods by dark . she loves to eat anything ,even the veggies . and the trash , well now your talking a smorgishborg ![crazy]

but a better hunting or fishing companion i couldn't ask for .[Wink]
[signature]
[cool] Sounds like quite a mix. But maybe jes right for a companion. Glad you got the feeding under control for the critter. With all that mix, it would confuse the heck out of me as to what to feed it .
[signature]
yep she's on a diet this year , chasing rabbits with me pulling her in a wagon is just too darn embarasing , lol !
[signature]