Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubein and Toonin
There has been some talk on the Idaho forum of a BFT get together, but seems to have stalled. I was thinking of a Tube and Toon get together. Was wondering if any one was interested. I have a few friends that are tubers, but are not online, and they are willing. I was thinking Salmon Falls Creek Reservoir, Milner, or maybe Walcott. Was hoping to get west idaho, east idaho, and maybe even some Utah folks to come.
Would be awesome to get Tube Dude, FlyGodess and some of the UT folks to come up
Would be cool to check out each others tubes and toons and how they are set up. Also it would be awesome to invade the water with a bunch of tubes and toons, would be a pretty cool sight. I was thinking of trying to do it where there is alot of available camping area, and do a big potluck dinner, and give us all a chance to visit and make some new friends. Would like to do it soon as summer is slowly slipping away.
Let me know if any one is interested. Me and a few locals are going to do it even if everyones else is busy, I know hunting is on most peoples minds this time of year.
[fishin]
[signature]
Where are all these places and when are you thinking of doing it?
[signature]
I was thinking some time during the month of August. Theses reservoirs are in South Central Idaho, near Twin Falls, Idaho. I posted here to see if some of the neighboring states tuber and tuners would like to come. If it goes well I would be up for rotating a yearly get together around, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Nevada. That way we all share in showing off our waters and share in the traveling. Just a idea, and I love to go explore new water and different fishing

[signature]
Same here but it depends upon the day(s). The minnows are back in school on the 23rd. So time is short.
[signature]
Yeah summer is going fast. I am up for anytime, the next three weeknds are open for me. I know it is short notice, but summer really slipped away for me

[signature]
My weekends are Tues, Wed, Thurs. Those are also the better days to fish as well. No weekend crowds to blow you off the lake with their motor boats.
[signature]
Bassman, as I said, I would love to fish the waters you hit. We stick more east however. Daniels, Chesterfield...that area but we do venture north to Hebgen, Henry's and Quake.
If you can ever get a get together more in the Idaho Falls area, I am all over that.

I would love to meet you all as well.
[signature]
I am going to be at Salmon Falls this friday. Ron
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Great idea. We have talked about this before. But as soon as somebody comes up with a date and time everybody else has a conflict. It is tough enough for any two people to get their schedules to align...much less a whole group from two different states.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Our (wife and I) schedule is full until the second week of September. We are trying to be able to run up to visit relatives in eastern Idaho and then make a speed run to Salmon Falls Creek. Won't know for certain about when or if until the week before. But, will post our plans when they are finalized. Would be great to have a meetup with at least a couple of BFTers in the area.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
id be there! i would prefer a more central location such as chesterfiled/daniels also, but i cpuld care less, if it has fish in it i would fish it and head there!
[signature]
Looks like things are coming together for ya. Like what Koch and them said, set up time and date and I will see what mamatrout has planned for me. I know I have an NAFC get together on Sept 18 at Jordanelle that I will attend to meet some fellow club members then. So let me know and I will grab the calendar before mamtrout does.[Wink]
[signature]