Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
I am a carp fisherman and i want to learn about trout fishing. If anyone has a trout fishing website please reply. I own a carp fishing website if anyone needs info
[signature]
Hi Comancsm,

Nice to have you aboard, I'm new to this site too.
I used to guide for trout, mostly fly fisherman. So any questions you have about trout, just let me know. My 1st love is tiger muskies. It's awesome to meet someone who loves fishing for Carp. I love chasing them with a fly rod in the shallows in the spring. Pretty challenging, but lots of fun and the reward, for me, is feeling that big carp suck in my fly and take me into the backing on my fly reel[Wink]. I just wish that there were more anglers such as yourself here in the US who love Carp. If you have your own website for Carp (I'll check it out ASAP), then you know how Europeans love Carp. When I was fishing in Colorado, I met a guy from England who found out he could fly fish for Carp here for free, and it was like seeing a kid with Candy. Nice to have you on this site.[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hi there comancsm and welcome to the BFT. Feel free to drop in on the Fly Fishing forum [/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]FFF[/#008000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000] and say hi. Like to hear what kind of flies that you use to attract carp.[/#008000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]We have some in our regional parks but never heard of any being caught - no less on a fly rod.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]