Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite animal to hunt?
Again, trying to stir up some banter on this forum. Please feel free to explain your vote.
[signature]
I have always liked hunting bear or hogs (when I was in Texas). It adds that extra excitment when its something that can take you out in a heart beat.
[signature]
i love it all !! but i would say big game is the best for me. i love venision [Smile][Smile] and the adrenilin rush when you spot the animal your after.........best of all hunting season is nearly here ! grouse opens in 25 days !
[signature]
That is a tough question. I like to hunt big game because I love to eat the meat, especially moose. But on the other hand, upland game birds are a fun challenge. For fun and the most entertaining to me tho is rock chucks and ground squirrels. I am all ready hunting for my elk. Maybe this weekend will be my lucky day.
[signature]
I like to hunt bear the best so far because you get to set up your bait, your trail cam (getting awesome pictures is fun), and then the thrill of going to check it and always having to take your gun because you never know what is going to pop out of the shadows!
[signature]
I like big game hunting the best. I have hunted white tails since i was 9. Moving to Alaska was a big eye opener with alots of game species to chase. I love moose hunting but the packing out can be a hunge pain is not within good walking distance. The last moose I got ran into a small glacial pond and died. I had to swim in there to retrive it and boy was it cold. I have not hunted elk yet but I will this year in GMU 39.
[signature]
I love hunting upland birds the best cause for me it's all about the dogs. When I see them lock up on point it really gets my heart beating- on the other hand, so does calling a bull elk in and shootng it at 14 yards like I did last year
HMMMM- It's almost time! Yippee
[signature]
I like to hunt elk for the reasons I posted on the weapon of choice thread. I also prefer elk over the other big game animals is because they taste real good.
[signature]